Our Service Technicians are responsible for carrying out after-sales servicing and repair, in both the field and workshop. This also includes installing and commissioning Hydramet-supplied equipment and systems.
This is a permanent full time role based in Launceston, Tasmania.
The purpose of this customer-facing position is to provide an efficient and professional after sales service for the products and systems supplied by Hydramet. The successful candidate will be required to:
- Carry out in-house and field service in such a manner as to enhance the reputation of Hydramet as a company committed to supporting the marketplace in the areas in which it participates.
- Provide commissioning services for equipment and systems constructed by Hydramet in such a manner as to display a total company responsibility image.
- Identify opportunities for sales and business development during the course of service activities.
- Support the sales activities of other Hydramet staff by the provision of services for equipment assembly, testing, warranty inspections, and repairs.
If providing superior customer service is high on your priority list and you enjoy working in a team environment, then this role could be for you!
The successful applicants will have the following skills and abilities:
- Literacy and numeric skills to a national recognised standard
- Be able to read and interpret from electrical drawing
- Current Driver’s License
- Current electrical or instrumentation qualifications
- St. Johns first aid to basic level
- Customer service focus is essential
- Team member who focuses on benefits for the company as a whole
- Ability and willingness to take responsibility for the job and its outputs
Travel to client sites across Tasmania is a requirement of this role.
Please submit your application via the Seek apply button, ensuring that you have included a cover letter detailing your experience relevant to this role as well as a current CV, by 15 November 2018.